Monday, August 24, 2015

- Why I Still Practice Every Day

The older I get the more I'm aware that there is a lot more to learn. I know some people who are very talented that rely on their skill and built up talent to do the voiceover jobs they get who do great work and don't "practice" much.
 I just have this endless curiosity about how it all works, how it might be better, how I might be better. For me it's not just about the gigs I have, its and endless kind of compulsion to figure out how my own speech and mind works. It certainly isn't the only approach, but it is how I try and improve my speaking and my reading skills...I practice a lot. Whatever approach you use make sure it's a deliberate choice and not just something you haven't thought about. It's very competitive in the voiceover world and it pays well to be at your best:)