Monday, October 9, 2017

How Success Actually Shows Up:)

The reoccurring question is: How to Become Successful? Insert slogans here I suppose.
Obviously there are many things people have said and written to guide everyone. All I'd like to add are my personal observations over the last few decades about the nature and process of success.
My experience is that success doesn't show up as one huge opportunity as much as it's created by putting one foot in front of the other come hell or high water and simply being persistent and unrelenting in pursuit of ones goals. This approach must include developing ones skills as a life long habit. There is always something that could be better and the fun is in solving the puzzles that will bring improvement. So my approach is to stay focused, keep laughing and have a great time in the journey to the destination of choice:)